As a client, you can hire our PeopleSoft developers for any of the following:
- PeopleSoft Project Management: Properly managing a PeopleSoft project involves tracking expenses, keeping records, creating schedules, and more.
- Application Development: iBuildsoft PS developers can create new custom applications for you, which can be as a stand-alone project or bring together different specialized applications for improved efficiency and reliability.
- Support for Existing Applications
- Migration and Upgrades
- PeopleSoft Extensions and Enhancements: You can enhance PeopleSoft applications through modifications, or by adding extensions. PeopleSoft Extensions are new components for the application, such as new pages and records.
iBuildsoft provides PeopleSoft developers who can help deliver projects on time and within budget.
development team has extensive experience in PeopleSoft HCM and Financials applications, as well as deep knowledge about PeopleSoft integration technologies such as:
iBuildsoft provides an alternative to offshore development, which means that you can benefit from the following:
- US-based developers with the right skills, qualifications, and experience;
- Lower costs – because we don’t have a large infrastructure; and
- Faster turnaround times – because we are closer to you.
Certified and Experienced PeopleSoft Developers:
Our team of certified and highly skilled PeopleSoft developers brings years of experience in helping develop and implement applications for many different industries from manufacturing, government, education, and technology firms. We offer both onsite and offsite development services that are designed to be flexible for the needs of your business, ensuring the solution is tailored to you.
If you would like to learn how we can help you manage your PeopleSoft system, feel free to contact us.
PeopleSoft Quality Assurance
PeopleSoft Quality Assurance, also called PeopleSoft QA, is the process of verifying that a custom-built application runs smoothly, consistently, and meets the requirements defined by the end-user. iBuildsoft uses a range of automation tools to ensure that any bugs are tested and resolved.
What are the benefits of consulting iBuildsoft for PeopleSoft Quality Assurance?
The benefits of consulting iBuildsoft for your PeopleSoft QA need to include:
- Faster identification and resolution of bugs for testing in real-time production environments
- Scalability across multiple platforms through the use of a multi-platform testing toolkit
- Minimization of downtime resulting from unexpected errors or unforeseen issues occurring during deployment
The Five Ts for PeopleSoft QA by iBuildsoft:
A successful PeopleSoft implementation delivers quality and performance. The effective QA strategy by iBuildsoft
targets five focus points:
- Test Planning and Planning Management involves effective identification, planning, and management of testing activities.
- Test Case Design and Execution: cover a broad range of functionality in PeopleSoft applications, including both positive scenarios (where everything works as expected) and negative scenarios (where users encounter error messages).
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Test Data Creation
- Test Automation and Maintenance: using the PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF)
Comprehensive Tools for System Testing:
iBuildsoft offers a comprehensive set of tools for implementing any type of system testing within the PeopleSoft system.
- Unit testing ensures that each component of the system operates as expected.
- Integration testing ensures that the components work together as expected.
- Regression testing provides confidence that existing code is not broken by changes made to other parts of the program.
Guaranteed End-User Satisfaction:
Our clients benefit from greater peace of mind when using systems that have been tested, and their end-users benefit from improved system reliability due to increased quality assurance. We have developed effective automated testing strategies for PeopleSoft applications, and we have the experience to implement these strategies efficiently.
If you are looking to make sure your PeopleSoft deployment is error-free, iBuildsoft can help.
We know PeopleSoft is a tricky system, and making sure it is deployable can be difficult. That is why we are here to help you with our QA testing services. Our testers are all trained in industry-standard testing methodologies, guaranteeing that your system will be deployed error-free.
If you want to learn more about what else we do and how we can help, feel free to contact us and check out the rest of our website!